Bacell™ Foam Products
Polyform Bacell™ Foam Products
Polyform Bacell™ is an in-house developed EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam material of light weight and high buoyancy that is used in a wide range of products.
Bacell™ is highly shock-absorbing and retains its shape under high load and extensive use. 100% closed cellular foam material ensures that the product retains its properties even with cuts, holes, minor damage, and the like. Relative to its strength, BACELL™ has very low density, resulting in high buoyancy.
And in addition, it is resistant to UV light and all weather conditions.
Polyform emphasis on continuous development and testing of EVA materials for new products and applications. Manufacturing of products in Bacell™ sets high standards for quality and tight tolerances for deviation.
- - 100% closed cell foam material
- - Cannot puncture
- - Will never absorb any water
- - Highly shock absorbing
- - Excellent durability
- - Retains its shape even after high strain and extensive use
- - Colored right trough - will not fade
- - Will not mark you boat or similar
- - High buoyancy
- - Resistant to UV light and all weather conditions.