Bacell foam products
Polyform Bacell™ Foam Products
Polyform has a variety of products made partially or completely from different foam materials. The better known material is the Bacell™, an in-house developed EVA material that is used in a wide variety of products. E.g. in the Marina Fender Series, the BPB fishing floats, FlowSafe hose floatation devices and in many custom made products.
Polyform emphasis on continuous development and testing of EVA materials for new products and applications. Manufacturing of products in Bacell™ sets high standards for quality and tight tolerances for deviation.
- 100% closed cell foam material
- Cannot puncture
- Will never absorb any water
- Highly shock absorbing
- Excellent durability
- Retains its shape even after high strain and extensive use
- Colored right trough - will not fade
- Will not mark you boat or similar
- High buoyancy
- Resistant to UV light and all weather conditions.